Friday, February 15, 2013

January Project Life pages

Ola ladies, finally i've completed my January PL pages. Since i'm working on a mini pl i've decided not to work on weekly basis but rather monthly. So here's what's happening in January. Lotsa birthdays, dad, ally n few friends. Also interesting outings with friends and family. Here's the pages.











I hope you enjoyed looking at my PL pages. Can't wait to start on my Feb! The best part is i get to crop with my scrapper buddies! oohhh love..:)


3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

oh my what a bright and cheerful spread of your PL and yes dah lama tak crop together. Looking forward for this Saturday and thanks for sharing.

Lynnda said...

Of course Sista... I enjoy way too much!!!! YOUR PL... always inspiring and beautiful done... hugs...xoxo

Naddy said...

gorgeous PL spread dear :)